What are cookies?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information on browsing. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, and allows us to know which pages our users find useful and which do not. Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your equipment and, instead, that they are activated help us to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate registration services.
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided.
To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
In addition, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Faceboock or Twitter. When a user registers with a Service with credentials from a social network, they authorize the social network to save a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires.
The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network that you specify.
On the website of LES PISCINES CLUB NAUTIC, S.A. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a measurement and analysis service for browsing.
Configure or Disable.
The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their internet browser. In the event that the installation of cookies is not allowed, you may not be able to access any of the services or may impede the proper functioning of the website.
You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Google Analitys: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.